My Life

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Just some pictures...

Over the past year lots has happened. I just wanted to post some pictures of life. I feel so blessed. 
 
Turned 27 this year. Oh boy I'm getting old.
 Well, I got married in November!
Had such huge support from the best people at our reception!
We spent a week in Washington DC and New York for the Thanksgiving Day Parade. It was cold, but a once in a lifetime experience.

 
Got engaged in August to this wonderfully kind man!
Ran a 67 mile relay with family.
 Went to the Bahamas with Brett's family in June. Can we go back?

Watched this cute girl perform in her dance recital with a broken leg. 
Many other things happened over the past year, but apparently I don't have the pictures on my iPad. 
God has been good to this Stone/Bodily family.

Always, Sarah*


1 comment: