My Life

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A long time coming...

Over the past couple years I've been told frequently that I should write a blog so friends and family can keep up on what's going on in my life. I have yet, since my mission, to update my blog. In trying to find my old blog I have been unsuccessful. Apparently after a certain period of time Blogspot deletes it to make room for more ambitious bloggers, so long story short, today I am starting a blog not only to keep my mom up-to-date on my life but for my own "journaling" purposes. 

My past companions will laugh at this attempt and probably say, "Well this is the one and only post we'll see of hers!", because they know of the inconsistency that I wrote with on my mission. I always told them I was going to rely on their journals to let my posterity know what I did on the mission. 

I won't make promises about the frequency of writing, but I have made one promise to myself, I will write for the sake of my posterity. I will keep a record so that I can look back and recognize the hand of the Lord in my life. If you are reading and find this boring that's fine because you don't have to keep reading, but for my sake I will keep writing!

So here goes...

I'm the one on the right in the sunglasses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment